Enjoy a day experimenting with print on textiles by layering additional colours and textures onto prints with inks and making additional marks with free machine embroidery and hand embroidery embellishment.
- Screen printing with stencils and filler
- Transfer printing
- Relief printing
- Free machine embroidery
- Hand embroidery
This course is designed for a range of abilities including beginners
Materials are not included in your course fee. Some materials will be provided by the tutor. The approximate cost of these will be £5-10, payable to the tutor during the course.
We do not have the facilities to take card payments for materials in the workshops. Please remember to bring cash or your cheque book if your course involves buying materials from the tutor.
Please Bring With You
- Images you wish to use - although the tutor has a range
- Particular fabric you may which to print (fabric is available to purchase and there are plenty of scrap fabrics to experiment with.)
- An apron (and wear old clothing)
- A notebook/sketchbook and pencils
NB. Victoria will have a couple of sewing machines to use but if you prefer to bring your own then please do so.